Friday, June 24, 2011

Ke$ha Talks Gaga and rapping

In a recent interview, Ke$ha was asked about Lady Gaga. Here's the question below.

Quote:
Rolling Stone magazine said the EP proves you “would kick Lady Gaga’s ass in a freestyle battle.” Do you think that's true and how do you feel about being compared to other female artists?

Y’know, I get it all the time. I get compared to everyone and their brother. I’m really not trying to be anyone else. I’m rapping when I wanna rap, I’m singing when I wanna sing, I’m screaming when I wanna scream. Compare me to whoever you want and comparing me to a successful, strong woman like Lady Gaga is a huge compliment but I do think I’m very different to anybody out right now. Everyone has their talent but I think what I bring is very different.


http://www.4music.com/news/interviews/644/Keha-talks-Glasto-Britney-and-her-next-album

No comments: