Saturday, February 2, 2013

The Voice: Adam Levine Invites Hillary Scott to Guest Mentor

Hillary Scott of country group, Lady Antebellum will join Adam Levine on The Voice 4 as a guest mentor, reports Access Hollywood. Via Access Hollywood

“I was so happy that Hillary was interested in coming on The Voice to mentor my team,” Adam told Access. “Maroon 5 and I recorded a song with her for our last studio album and we had a great time collaborating in the studio.”

“She is an incredible performer and artist. I know my team will be able to learn a lot from her.”

“I was so excited to join Adam for a couple days on The Voice, Hillary told Access. “It’s an honor to mentor his team… he’s going to have some tough choices to make!”

Hillary threw a friendly jab at coach, Blake Shelton, who has already announced that pop singer, Sheryl Crow, will be his mentor for season 4, “I’m sure [we’ll have] way more fun than Blake’s team!”

The Voice returns to NBC on March 25th.

No comments: