Monday, February 11, 2013

Adele in the Begining of her new album

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/adele-ive-been-singing-nursery-rhymes-20130210

Quote:
New mother Adele answered a few questions backstage at the Grammy Awards.

You’re very private about the baby, but can you talk about balancing being a wonderful artist with being a mother now?
I’ve been up since 6 a.m., so I’m quite tired. It’s nice, I haven’t been as stressed out. You have to prioritize what you get stressed about when you have a child. I’ve been getting my mind around it. Normally I love getting my hair and make-up done, but this time I was like, 'Get off, get off!'

Can you say anything about the next album?
I’m not very far along at all. I’m having lots of meetings. I’ve been in L.A. the whole time since the Globes and I’ll be here till the Oscars. So I’m having lots of meetings, but I’ve been out of the loop, really. I’ve just been singing my baby nursery rhymes, so I don’t really know what’s cool and what’s not. I’m definitely going to visit with Paul Epworth and talk about doing that again.

How do you feel about performing at the Oscars?
I’ll be shitting myself!

Sounds exciting.   Sorry for not posting a whole lot but news has been super slow.
MH

No comments: