Saturday, February 23, 2013

Demi Lovato May Have To Pick Music Or 'X Factor'

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1702133/demi-lovato-music-x-factor-decision.jhtml

Quote:
While "X Factor" judges L.A. Reid and Britney Spears have already confirmed they will not be returning, judging from what she told MTV News, Demi Lovato still seems to be mulling her decision over.

"It's hard 'cause at the end of the day, I'm a musician. So, I could take the opportunity to tour, and, you know, I have to be a business woman and I have to like balance it out on both aspects," she told MTV News last week. "But, at the same time I had some much fun. And I would love to go back."

"It's just a matter of making things work," she added. "And, you never know, I may do both; I may just pick one or the other." Her uncertainty is there even as auditions press on for season three. The show will be holding a round of auditions as soon as March 6 in the L.A. area.

If she should join Simon Cowell on the show, she already knows who she wants to have by her side on the mentoring panel. "I would love to see Lady Gaga," Lovato said of the singer. "I don't know if that's possible or not." (As it turns out, it could very well happen as Gaga just canceled her Born This Way Ball tour after being injured.)

While Lovato's "X Factor" future is unclear, there's one thing we do know: Her new single "Heart Attack" is coming March 4, and she's planning on getting real.

"And the title is just about falling in love and taking that risk," she told us. "But, she's terrified and, by 'she,' I mean me. But, I think everyone comes to a point where they feel very vulnerable in falling in love and that's what I'm talking about."

No comments: