Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Demi Lovato: 'I'm really excited to work with Ed Sheeran'

Demi Lovato has spoken about her collaboration with Ed Sheeran, saying she's "really excited" to work with the singer.

The singer confirmed to Capital FM's Max that she and Sheeran will work together.

"He's just so talented so I'm really excited to work with him," the 'Neon Lights' singer said, also revealing that the pair had intended to get together to write this week before Sheeran had a change of plans.

"He was supposed to be here [London] this week, so we were gonna write. And now he's not, so we're trying to figure out a time when we can write together," Lovato explained.

The singer also spoke about Cheryl Cole, admitting that while she's never met the singer, she thinks she's "sweet".

"We've talked on Twitter, she said something about my documentary a while ago and it was really, really sweet and ever since then I was like, 'Ah she's so nice!'" Lovato said.

"So I don't 'know' know her but I'd like to pretend that I do!" she elaborated.

For the full interview with Demi Lovato tune into Max on Capital tonight from 10pm.


Read more: http://www.digitalspy.com/music/news/a575278/demi-lovato-im-really-excited-to-work-with-ed-sheeran.html#~oGaagL4QRmjwWK#ixzz33c3atfeR

No comments: