Wednesday, July 27, 2011

50 Cent Cancels New Album, Threatens Label Of Leaking Dre's New Single

Fif takes to Twitter to put Interscope in the dog house and seeks revenge by threatening to leak Dre's new single.

50 Cent has canceled his upcoming album, which was set for a November release. The G-Unit soldier took to Twitter last night to break the news after his new single "I'm on It," produced by The Cataracs, leaked to the Internet, causing him to seek retribution by threatening to release Dr. Dre's new single "Psycho" today at 2 p.m.

Fif has had a checkered history with Interscope Records, making his beef public with the imprint over the past few months. In June 2011, he tweeted, "I'm sorry to announce I will not be releasing a new album this year if we don't get on the same page. [...] I would rather not launch my album with out a plan the whole system is executing. I don't know why they play with me they know how I get."

He later revealed that the album would arrive in November. HipHopDX will keep you updated.

No comments: