Sunday, August 22, 2010

Eminem done commenting on Mariah

Eminem has claimed that he will no longer comment on or make reference to his brief relationship with Mariah Carey.

The rap superstar, who spoke about Carey on his latest album Recovery, has insisted that he has nothing else to say about the singer and her husband Nick Cannon.

"You know what? I got to be honest. I really don't want to talk about her anymore only just because it's kind of like the last thing I said about her was on 'Cold Wind Blows'. I made the comment ['Take a look at Mariah next time I inspire you to write a song']. I don't want to keep beating a dead horse," he told Vibe.

"I'm not even going to comment about it. I'm done with that whole situation. I said what I had to say. I'm done."

Wow. Just wow I didn't think this would ever happen. Its about time.

Music Heaven

No comments: