Monday, November 19, 2007

Sorry

my cousin thought it was funny to edit my post earlier. I will not delete is blog unless i get sick of it but as of now that is not now. I am freakin upset about mediafire. But i will try to get straight as of now i can't cause of school but i will try to get stuff sorted on wedsday. And the links are not workin 4 me and i cant log in mediafire at all. so i will be using zshare until mediafire starts workin again. and do comment cause i do read every single comment that yall leave. and request ppl to and to sonny of sonny remixes i don't have radar accaplla but might can get a fitered one though i will look 4 it.
Music Heaven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really don't see what is the big deal with "comments"..

But keep up the good work.

Even though some of your links are obvious that you took from other sites.

its all good.

music heaven said...

and credited most of those sites