Tuesday, November 13, 2007

HITS & NEWS


I am so thankful on how is blog is goin and I am so happy we justed crossed the 23000 mark. Thanx to everyone who has visted the site and a BIG THANX to the people who have COMMENTED on this blog. You guys are AWESOME. But i encourage people to comment. Okay for the news part. I will start makin mp3 ringtones for you guys. Also, I am hard at work at makin some EXCLUSIVE SONGS for the site. Also, In the next comin weeks school is goin to on overload but it hasnt started YET but when it does I will let you know. But DON'T worry cause i will still post on weekends and during thankgiving expect A TON OF SONGS caue I hope to have a lot of exclusives by then. And FINALLY I will be doin My Top 10 Songs of the month starting this month and expect that on Friday. and expect some new songs in the Songs Of The Moment section either later 2nite or 2marrow. And I have have another affilate on sonny 99009900 remixes. If you want to be an affilate leave a comment or email me @ mcrocks9@gmail.com. And For MYSPACE ppl I have a myspace @ http://www.myspace.com/musicalheavenrox so if you want add feel free to.
Music Heaven

No comments: