Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Here Is The Deal


I am about to post the songs in about 30 min. But before I do I came across a comment that is really interesting. The person asked I really don't see what is the big deal with "comments". I really happy that someone had the guts to say that. So let me tell you that a comment makes me and other readers very happy cause it tells me that I am doin a really good job with the site and that im doin this for sumthin and that im not wasting my time. And it makes the readers look at the comments and see if the songs are worth the download. So do me and the other readers a favor and do comment. And be honest if you hate the songs, love the songs, or make request do so. Its not im gonna ban anyone from posting cause they voice their opinions BUT I will ban if you spam the site or attack other posters but I doubt that will happen. Now I am workin on these ringtones and its takin me forever to do and the ringtones are exclusive to the site so if you use them please credit me if you use them. And finally, I have added all the sites that get my music from so feel free to vist those sites and i just realized that i have 8 affiliates. And they are awesome sites so make sure to check them out as well. Now get ready for some songs.
Music Heaven

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your site <3 ;D
I'm 13 and from Denmark. I just wanna say that I think you're doing great ;p