Thursday, April 28, 2022

Music Review Brandy - Full Moon Song Review

 I am aware that this song came out forever ago, but I just came across it a few weeks ago again. The beat hooks you right when it starts. Brandy's tone in this song is just perfection to me and there is a beat switch up when she starts singing then again with the chorus. Throughout the song there are various high notes and melodies that just elevate song to another level. The breakdown and the last chorus are just *chef kisses*. Her voice is so strong, and I love how she goes from a lower register to her upper register of her voice. Not many artists can do that. The only downside is last part of the song where is the convo with Darkchild about the next song, but a lot of artists did that back then. So, excluding that I give the song a 10/10. This is a rare thing for me to give out, but I have listened to this song so many times and I have still haven't got sick of the song at all.

10/10

No comments: