Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Lea Michele: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/lea-michele-25-things-you-dont-know-about-me--2014255#ixzz32q648LLL

Quote:
This year, Lea Michele has been hitting all the right notes: Along with with wrapping up season 5 of Glee, she's also released her solo album Louder, and her new book, Brunette Ambition is out now. Below, the 27-year-old star shares 25 things you don't know about her with Us Weekly.

1. I love homemade beauty remedies like cucumber face masks.
2. I love to cook! My go-to recipe is shaved radicchio, Parm and truffle whole-wheat pizza with a sunny side-up egg.
3. I worked at my dad's Jewish deli as a kid.
4. I have a cat named Sheila that I found with her litter under a bush on the Paramount lot. [Glee costar] Heather Morris has her brother.
5. Aliens was one of the first movies I ever saw. I'm still scared of scary movies, but I love them.
6. Alanis Morissette's Jagged Little Pill was the first CD I ever bought, and I still have it.
7. Growing up, hermit crabs were my favorite pet. I had about 20.
8. Almost Famous and Funny Girl are my top two movies.
9. I keep Gummi bears in the freezer and eat them in bed at night.
10. Drinking coffee in the morning is the most cherished part of my day.
11. I have a scar on my forehead from a boy throwing a tap shoe at my head in preschool.
12. I was a varsity debater in high school, and it's still one of the best things I've ever done.
13. I stole toilet paper from the White House when the Glee cast sang for Barack Obama.
14. I can open up a Starburst in my mouth.
15. My parents have been together since they were 13 years old.
16. I have 14 tattoos.
17. The first song I sang was Phantom of the Opera's "Angel of Music."
18. Watching angry news bloopers on YouTube is my guilty pleasure.
19. I can recite all of Maria's lines in West Side Story in Spanish. That's the only Spanish I know.
20. My parents are fluent in Spanish, but they made me try to learn French.
21. I was electrocuted by a horse fence while visiting Jonathan Groff's family farm.
22. As a child, I told my mom that I would one day marry Michael Jordan.
23. Stevie Nicks gave me one of her moon necklaces, and it's one of my most treasured possessions.
24. In Broadway's Spring Awakening, I got naked on stage every night.
25. I'm terrified of sharks and dark water.

No comments: