Sunday, April 20, 2014

It just occured to me

That this blog has been online for over SEVEN YEARS.  I seriously can't believe it.  I just want to thank everyone who has visited this site over the years. and having over 213,000 hits.  To be honest the only reason when I started was to prove my English teacher wrong cause she told that it would never be popular. I think it's safe to say that she was wrong.  I was reading all of the comments I used to get back in the day and I really miss posting actual music but I can't since my media fire account shut down a few years ago.  So for then I have posted reviews and new articles on music and still mostly enjoy what I do and that's why I am still open and running.  I think I am the longest running blog out of all of my affiliates.  To be honest I don't even know if any of them are even still working.  Most last a few weeks.  Well back on topic I just want to say it's has been great posting on here and I will continue to do so.  So here hear is to another seven years.

Music Heaven

No comments: