Saturday, April 5, 2014

Bridgit Mendler Interview




Quote:

Bridgit Mendler
DISNEY'S NEXT BREAKOUT STAR

Where you've seen her:
On Disney's preteen hit Good Luck Charlie; singing songs from her 2012 debut album Hello My Name Is... ; in the latest Henson franchise film Muppets Most Wanted.

Why she made the list:
Having wrapped Good Luck Charlie earlier this year, she's the next Disney star to break out of Studio City and attempt to conquer the Billboard charts with her new, yet-untitled pop album.

On her studies and songwriting...
I'm taking two courses at USC. In medieval visual culture we're looking at the Roman Empire and I've applied that to my songwriting -- there's a song called 'Rome' on my new album. I've been musing on the idea of a culture lost."

On life on the road...
"I love touring. It feels like summer camp to me. We're on the bus for two weeks, staying up late, playing games, listening to music. The only downside to touring was that at every VIP meet-and-greet, there was always one creepy guy with a creepy gift."


Source

No comments: