Saturday, December 11, 2010

Paramore is done promoting Brand New Eyes

After its release in September 2009 Paramore's multi-platinum album "Brand New Eyes" has official stopped being promoted.

The bands lead singer Hayley Williams confirmed the single "Playing God" was the last single and that the group are ready to move onto the next project.

During the MTV interview Hayley also discussed the making of the "Playing God" video.

"We put out 'Playing God' and did a video for it with our friend [director] Brandon [Chesbro], and I feel great. I feel like... we hit the finish line and we're golden. I love it. I'm proud," she explained.

"We filmed it at my house, so it was really personal, and I think that's how we like to keep things."

She added: "We had friends hanging out on set all day, and Brandon being one of our best friends, he directed it... It was just a fun, personal play on the lyrics of the song."


Can't wait for their new record.

Music Heaven

No comments: