Sunday, September 11, 2016

Well July turned to September

Sorry about the long ass wait. I have been extremely busy.  I was upgraded to 68 hours a week at work for 2 weeks then being on 56 hours a week since last August.  Now I have to deal with new hour changes that are not in my favor at all.  I seriously about to quit that god forsaken job.  It's been so freaking insane and I am still a temp.  Anyways I do have a bunch of stuff I do want to post but I am going to have space them out.  I WILL be more committed to this blog and the sister blog I have going.  I also have a new YouTube channel I'm trying to get going that deals with gaming.  However, my #1 Priority is to find a better job than the one I have right now.  I should have a handle on things by the end of the month.  Lastly I just want to thank every single person who has visited and commented on this blog.  It means a lot me.

No comments: