Saturday, December 7, 2013

Demi Lovato plans to release a new album next year

Any resolutions for the New Year?

“I don't believe in resolutions, because every day you can start. You don't have to wait until the New Year to start exercising more. You don't have to wait until January 1st to start your diet. Start today. You don't even have to start tomorrow. Start right now! That's my outlook on life. It's actually kind of the opposite. I'm trying to see how much I can do BEFORE the New Year.”

The race is on!

“The race is on and I've gotta finish things! I'm already working on my next album. I'm back in the studio working on Saturday. I'm SO excited to just create and hopefully be able to put out an album while I'm touring next year! I'm touring South America and in the United states, and it's my goal to make that world wide. But it also depends on what's going to happen next year. I may do 5 shows. Who knows, it's crazy. You just gotta keep working at it. But you have to have a healthy balance as well. I make sure that I get nights off, and one day off a week. I used to do 70 shows in 90 days. Sometimes two shows a day. Now I'm at a place where I'm comfortable being able to say no and set boundaries. I know my limit. I'm REACHING my limit but I have January off, so I'm good.”

No comments: