Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Review: The Saturdays- What About Us





The Saturdays- What About Us   9.5/10


This has really turned into one of my favorite songs at the moment.  First of all of the the band itself is great.  All of them sing and they are really nice from what I have seen.  Second of all the song is fantastic.  Just yesterday I legit repeated this song for over an hour.  I will admit this song is grower.  Back to the song.  At the beginning the way the song starts of is great and it had a bit of a tropical feel to it.  When we get to chorus that's when the song takes off.  There is just so much energy there and the melodies and harmonies are amazing.  I also love that everyone sings in this song and the breakdown is really really good.  Then Una's ad libs towards the end of the song is phenomenal.  Although it's a dance song it's unlike the other songs because it's less dub step which to me brings a more realness to the song.  I think it's connects more to a person because of the realness.Overall this song is simply amazing.

No comments: