Friday, October 19, 2012

I said I was gonna do it...

Now its time to do some reviews

Up First is Zedd- Spectrum (3 and 1/2 stars)
When I heard the sample I loved it.  But After listening to it over and over I don't love but i like it.  It can get annoying after awhile if you repeat over and over. But overall it's a good song and has a nice beat.  The voice can be super annoying at times and other times it's super cool.  i guess it just depends on my mood Haha.



Second is Mia Martina feat. Adrian Sina- Go Crazy (4 and 1/2 stars)

This song is really really good.  I love the pulsating beat and the voices just hypnotic to listen to.  I can repeat this song over and over not get tired of it.  I walways blast this on repeat when I have it in my car for for a workout.



Third is Tiësto & Diplo- C'mon (Catch 'em By Surprise) (feat. Busta Rhymes) (5 Stars)
 
This song is the definition of amazing.  I can never ever get tired of this song.  Busta Ryhmes has a sick flow on the song along with Tiesto and Diplo creating a sick beat.  Just a simply amazing song to dance or workout to.



Fourth is Wonder Girls- Like Money (5 Stars)
This song is amazing on so many levels. From the beat, Akon's verse (I usually can't STAND him), the rap, and the melodies the song is simply amazing.  But the adlibs at the end of the song is so powerful and strong.  It's great for parties and it's definitly going on rotation at the gym.  Also, I have repeated the shit out it and I am still not tired of the song in the slightest.


These are my firs batch of reviews I hope you like them and post what you think.
MH

No comments: