Saturday, February 23, 2008

Musical Heaven Is 1 Year OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


its the first anniversary of my blog. And i have over 41000 hits in one year. Thanx to everyone who has visted and commented on this blog. And for a special treat i have an EXCLUSIVE Britney Spears MEGAMIX. I have posted it before but the link is dead but I just found it again. Also, the remix is long its about 15 min long. And I am sure no one else on the net has it. So if u use this on ur site who better credit this site. I will post it 2nite with other exclusives and your regular songs. expect it to start around 8 2nite.
Music Heaven

1 comment:

thewaymouth said...

Happy Anniversary. Well done. You deserve a lot of credit. You've built put in a lot of work & built up quite a page here.

Tonight's my first visit. I am impressed with how many songs & remixes you posted in just one year. Looks like a considerable amount of stuff I've not found elsewhere. Keep up the good detective work.

Love seeing the love shown for especially some of the most hated-on stars: Lindsay, Avril, Britney, & Ashlee. Cheers!