Monday, October 22, 2007

Britney Spears- Blackout


I WILL NOT POST BLACKOUT. But I will go track by track and tell you what i think about the songs.

12. Why should I be sad- A really good song it has pharrell on it and he produced the song but its more of a mid tempo song. 8/10

11. Perfect Lover- This song is really awesome I love it but is hot thwn about halfway into the song the beats which to full on dance mode this song is HOT. 10/10

10. Ooh Ooh Baby- Now this is more rock than the rest of the album but yet it one of my favorites. But the song is very dancable and very catchy. 10/10

9. Hot As Ice- This song is a lot better than the demo it has NEW vocals so its tons better and is has more stuff added into the song. Overall the song is very good i like it. 8.5/10

8. Toy Soldier- This has got to be the second single. The song is pure fire. This song is the standout song of the whole album I think. 10.5/10 (yeah it that's good)

7. Freakshow- The song is dope. I love this as well Bloodshy did an awesome job. 9/10

6. Get Naked- Now when I first heard the demo i thught it was crap. But I was freakin wrong the song turned out to a very hot song. They song it catchy and very dancable. 9.5/10

5. Heaven On Earth- Actually this is the let down of the album they added a very annoyin bass in the song. I actually liked the demo better than the finsihed producted. But the song is still really good i like but not as much as the demo. 7.5/10

4. Break The Ice- One of my favorite songs off of the album. Towards the end of the song the beats gets really dancable. This needs to be the 3rd single. 10/10

3. Radar- Another hot track. I love the radar pings in it the song is super hot. The songs needs to be the 4th single. 10/10

2. Piece Of Me- This Song is very badass and very personal. The beats are hot and it basically addressin the paps. 9/10

1. Gimme More- Yall already know this song and most of yall love the song as do I. Danja did a very good on the song. 10/10

Overall this album is VERY HOT AND AWESOME. It is an Must Buy for any Britney fan or 4 someone who just loves music. The album should be a single cause very song is single worthy. Remember to buy Blackout on OCTOBER 30th. The album deserves a 9/10.
Music Heaven

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you!

I just downloaded the album (for sample purposes only!) and I LOVE it. :)

Can you do me a favor and PLEASE
upload dance remixes for DANITY KANE?

I'm looking for "Ride 4 You"..

Thanks!

music heaven said...

yeah im actually goin to do that in a few min and i only have one ride for u remix