Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Whiching Sevices


I'm starting to switch uploading services from sendspace to mediafire. If you prefer sendspace you need to leave a comment saying which one you prefer. The only reason I'm switching is because the links don't work after 20 days or so & I think media fire last a lot longer than sendspace. Also, I am switching my older posts to media fire. Now if it a huge issue please leave a comment. And finally, I am starting my research paper for english and I will be spending a lot of time on it but right now I am in the early stages so updating the site will not be an issue this week or next week. When it becomes an issue to update I will post when the the time comes. I will be update some songs in a few minutes.
Music Heaven

2 comments:

music heaven said...

msot of these i got from various sources like my dirty lies the afterhoursblog vip media and the other info i got from my old computer before it crashed and i got those songs from winmx which doesn't work now.

music heaven said...

thanx i do what i can